There are some organizations out there that continue to struggle with Microsoft's 'free' connector before coming back to purchase SmartConnect. There are other companies that start off dabbling with Scribe before seeing the light. As one consultant recently said in an email "First, SmartConnect is absolutely the best integration product I have ever used. (I liked Scribe, and have used it extensively in the past, but SC destroys scribe).
The fact is that integrating with Microsoft Dynamics CRM from any source, but most specifically from Dynamics GP, is best done with SmartConnect.
Join me in our upcoming webinar where we review the process of building a two integration between Dynamics GP and CRM. In this webinar session we will cover:
- CRM and GP integrating together without user intervention
- The eOne templates - what do they cover?
- Going beyond the templates - how easy is it?
- Real Time, Change Tracking, Schedule and manual integrations. Which is best?
- SmartConnect and CRM Online?
- Questions and Answers to all your questions.